College Teaching/Seminar Room Booking Form (term-time dates only)
The College rooms listed below are available for teaching/seminar/academic purposes the capacity of each teaching room having been adjusted in line with the College’s COVID risk assessment. Please note the following important requirements, in line with the University’s agreed protocol found at https://www.ox.ac.uk/coronavirus/health/face-coverings:
- All face-to-face teaching sessions must take place at the agreed social distance, currently set at 2 metres.
- Face coverings must be worn during teaching sessions and in indoor shared spaces.
- A 30 minute buffer-zone will be kept between bookings to allow all users in the room time to clean hard surfaces (soft furnishings do not have to be cleaned) and to prevent overlap of student groups arriving and leaving. Appropriate cleaning materials will be provided in all public teaching spaces.
Requests for teaching room bookings during term-time (Weeks 1-8) can be made using the online request form below. Please note that online bookings are requests, not confirmed bookings. After receipt of the online requests confirmation of actual bookings will be sent to you by the Tutorial Administrator (Louise Robson) who will have booked the sessions into the CABS system. Please allow at least 24 hours’ notice in advance of the event, taking into account her working hours (9.00am-1.00pm).
- Archway Seminar Room* (seats 2)
- Daubeny Laboratory* (11)
- Grove Seminar Room* (4)
- Lecture Room A (6)
- Old Law Library (6)
In addition, the following rooms can be booked by Senior Members only:
- Richard Rive Room* (formerly Longwall Seminar Room) in the Longwall Library (3) (not after 5.30pm)
- McFarlane Library (second floor of Founders’ Tower, up spiral staircase) (9)
For any changes to original bookings please email Louise Robson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for bookings of these rooms on dates during vacations should be forwarded to the Conference and Accommodation Office (email@example.com).
Students wishing to book these rooms for social events, or society/club meetings should seek the permission of the Deans, via the Student Support Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and complete the online Student Room Booking Form, found on the internal pages of the College website.