At Magdalen we recognise the importance of acknowledging the generous support of members and friends which enables the College to maintain its tradition of academic excellence.
In the annual Magdalen College Record we publish, where desired, the names of those who have made a gift to the College in that year.
In addition we have established the Benefactors’ Recognition Programme to thank our supporters and to celebrate the invaluable contribution they make to ensure the continuing success of the College.
The tiers of recognition as donors to Magdalen College are:
- Fastolf Society: Recognising those who are considering leaving a legacy
- Longwall Society: Recognising those who make a regular gift of any size
- 1458 Society: Recognising those who make leadership regular gifts of £1,458 plus per annum.
- Benefactor Society: Over £25,000
- President’s Circle: Over £100,000
Magdalen’s Governing Body may also consider electing a donor to a Waynflete Fellowship in recognition of philanthropic gifts in excess of £1 million.
The Hon Mahlon Apgar (1965)
Dr Paul Beckwith (1979) & Therese
Mr Jesse Bhattal (1979)
Mrs Caroline Butt
Mr Stephen Butt (1969)
Mr Robert Campbell (1979)
Mr Antony Hichens (1956)
Mr Dusty Huscher (1978)
Mr Mark Loveday (1962)
Mr Frank Richardson (1962)
Mr Lief Rosenblatt (1974)
Late Waynflete Fellows
Professor Louis Cha (1993)
Mr John Mansfield (1958)
For more information, please contact
Director of Development
+44 (0)1865 286796