Library Click and Collect
A Click and Collect service has been set up for books that are inaccessible and/or for readers that do not wish to enter the reading rooms. To request a book, follow these steps:
- Go to solo.bodleian.ox.ac.uk
- Click on “SIGN IN” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Sign in using your single sign on (starting with magd and followed by four numbers) and associated password. This password is the same one you use to access your university emails.
- Limit your search to “Magdalen College Library” and search for a book.
- Once you have found your book, click on “Magdalen College Library” under locations and then click on “Request”.
- Your request has now been sent. It will be available for collection from 10am the following working day.
The service is not a reservation service, so if a book is taken off the shelf and borrowed before the library team has collected it, the user who has taken it out has priority. The user who tried to collect it using Click & Collect can recall it if they wish.