Undergraduate Visiting Students

If you are a student from overseas and wish to spend up to one year in Oxford in general study or courses related to a degree in your university you can apply for a place as a visiting student. The University does not award a degree or any other qualification for one year of study as a visiting student, but Magdalen will be willing to provide a record of achievement. Applications should be made to OSAP and will be accepted up to 8 weeks prior to the start of the intended period of residence in Oxford. The application should consist of a sample of written work in one of the subjects you are intending to study at Magdalen or in your Major, two letters of recommendation and a completed application form. For further information please see the OSAP website.