Mrs Louise Robson
Department: Tutorial Office
College appointment: Tutorial Administator
Assistant Registrar at the Council for National Academic Awards and then City University, London.
Role in the College
I work part-time (three days a week) giving support to the Academic Administrator and Senior Tutor. Primarily my role covers:
- administration of the tutorial system, primarily through TMS
- undertaking right to work checks of students employed as Graduate tutors, Graduate invigilators, Undergraduate Admissions helpers and Open Day helpers
- monitoring the hours of work of visa-holding graduates employed by the College
- room bookings for academic purposes during term time
- co-ordination of vacation study grant applications and claims from undergraduates
- administration related to academic reporting of graduates on GSR and overseeing the College Adviser system
- monitoring attendance of overseas undergraduates
- administration of Freshers’ paperwork
- organisation of Freshers’ dinners, Tuesday night dinners at High Table for new graduates and the Tutor for Graduates’ summer garden party.