Law at Magdalen 2020: Application Form
Thank you for making an application to the Law at Magdalen programme. Please take note of the application criteria below. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 5pm on 27 March 2020.
You will be informed about the outcome of your application no later than 5pm on 17 April 2020.
The following criteria are essential, barring exceptional circumstances (about which we can be informed using the “Additional information” box at the bottom of this form):
- Currently in Year 12 at a UK state school
- Interested in studying Law at degree level
- Predicted A-Level grades equivalent to the University of Oxford’s standard offer for Law: AAA
In the event of over-subscription applicants will also be prioritised based on the following criteria:
- Studying at a non-selective (comprehensive) state school
- Home postcode with a limited history of progression to higher education (POLAR-4)
- Home postcode in ACORN category 4 or 5
- Eligibility for Free School Meals
- First-generation HE participant
- Time spent in Local Authority care
- Young carer
The criteria above are based upon the University of Oxford’s broader access targets. You can read about the University’s commitment to increasing access here.
Applicants are able to notify us of any other relevant personal circumstances at the bottom of this form.