For all arrivals
- Please come with as few people as possible, and ideally only one person.
- Only the student should go into Porters’ Lodge to collect keys and sign their Licence to Occupy for their room, and the University’s Student Responsibility Agreement.
In the interests of maintaining social distancing, we will operate a slot-booking system on the two busiest arrival days, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 October. If arriving on any other day, you simply need to email email@example.com to confirm your arrival date (if you haven’t already, do not repeat if so) and turn up at the Porters’ Lodge to collect your keys. Please be mindful of the need to maintain social distancing throughout, and do not go into the Lodge if there are already 3 people collecting their keys. You will be asked to sign a copy of the Covid-19 Student Responsibility Agreement circulated by the College on behalf of the University earlier in September when collecting your keys.
For those arriving on October 3 and 4 we will use a slot-booking system. Students will be able to book a one-hour slot. Students will be able to book in each hour slot to control traffic through the Porters’ Lodge, though note that the Waynflete Building (for new undergraduates) only has space for three cars to park outside of it at any one time. Students with shorter commutes are asked to avoid arriving in the early afternoon so that those travelling longer distances are able to do so at a reasonable time of day. Please also book a time slot if you are arriving by public transport so we can manage the numbers in the Lodge. If the available slots remaining present a problem, please email the Deans at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss whether it will be possible to accommodate you elsewhere.
Fresher undergraduates should book only for Sunday 4 October and leave blank the fields concerning room and parking. The Lodge will inform you on arrival.
The following parking spaces are available:
- Outside the Waynflete Building – room for 3 cars (but the College does not OWN OR control this area)
- Fellows’ car park (off Longwall St), suitable for rooms in the Grove, Longwall Quad and Longwall Street – room for 10 cars
- Daubeny car park (over the High St from the Porters’ Lodge), suitable for rooms in the High St houses – room for 10 cars
- New Building/back of Cloisters – room for 6 cars
- St John’s Quad – room for 7 cars
- Holywell Ford – room for 5 cars
Please complete the form below to book your arrivals slot. Unless you hear from us you should assume you booking is accepted and arrive for your time slot.